Wednesday, December 16, 2020

 

Our Irish Adventure

    We are moving and setting up a new base in Ireland. The last 9 months have given us some perspective and time to think about our family's future. My husband and I have lived around the world in Boston, London, Sydney, Auckland and now Palm Beach for the last 15 years. We are ready for a change. Gerard was born and raised in Ireland and only came to the States in his 20's. In the spirit of adventure, we are going to take a leap and see what life is like along the Wild Atlantic Way in the west of Ireland. 

We bought a house at auction and we are going to renovate it for the next year. We leave Florida in January and head across the pond. You can follow our journey on Instagram @glynnfarms

I am sad to leave sunny Florida but a simpler way of life is calling us. We will be based on the Glynn's 80-acre family farm in Co. Mayo. Thank you in advance to all of my clients for your patience and understanding.

FUTURE BOOKINGS
USA: I will be returning for photo shoots quarterly by June 2021. 
EUROPE: I will start taking bookings in Ireland and Europe starting in April 2021.